Friday, April 15, 2011

WIGGLE' 8!

Joined forces of two companies....


The competition is so intense! Searching for the perfect wigs to wear! So hard to find one and definitely not willing to buy one! why? you just only use it for just one night and of course for most of us, were just thinking and trying to be practical. The best solution suggested by the boss, try to rent for some cheap beauty salon around the corner and ask for wigg rental..

I considered this year a very competitive one... most of the employees from our affiliate company are well prepared for this event. Its so fortunate that my Kumare Rona told me about a nearby salon with a freelancer gay who work sometime in that salon. I wait for his gay to pass by our house then we talked and offered his medium length black curly with bangs wigg and ask for Php350 rental fee for one night. Proper make up and style given by him as complimentary.

The night is on.... And I feel so washed-up. Not because Im pregnant for my second baby but I am not compatible with the wigg that I rented.  No choice! This is it! 




While at the table, judges are walking passing by through out 10 tables to choose their best contestant... the funny thing here, they also participate on our party them..
 The judges are the three expat... mr. bill, mr thomas and mr peter!....

Searching the perfect wigg is very hard for them specially with 2 representative companies and very fashionable wiggs they wore....

competitors from IPI..

competitors from pgi


Yes, everybody did their job to participate! They bought their wigg from department store, surfplus ukay-ukay or just rented! What so funny about this theme party, Maisuot lang nila okay na! lol... hehehe I am so boastful! though im not compatible atleast i am sure that my wigg makes me a gorgeous sexy mom for that night and i love my make up it ties up with the hair! 






Judges found their winner...

From PGI Anne and from IPI Micheal.... whooo....
everybody says that judges are biased for awarding me.... but then again its not the wigg that counts... NASA PAGDADALA LNG YAN! but in the eye of the beholder..... waaahhh ano daw.....????....


No comments: