Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mobile phone on Hand....

As far as I remember, 1999 the year that modern mobile phone started to impluenced our lifes... Alcatel brand was most famous among others. The unique style and colorfull design.. Ibang level ka talaga pag meron kang ganito..Sympre nangarap din akong magkaroon nito.


NOKIA is the leader of mobility according to their site. Kaya naman sumikat sila ng husto dito sa atin and almost 90% from every walks of life has this brand.

While stairing at my new latest cellphone, suddently I just realized all the model of Nokia that I used. I smile awhile, kasi for every model there's always a story behind of it. A story that will remain in my heart. I quickly search thru the net and found this very informative site GS Marena. I found different brand, models (old to latest), specification, reviews and comparison.




My mobile phone on hand... miss them all...
From Nokia 3310821063103530 / 31006030 /7360 /6600 /5310 /6070 /5730 expressmusic and the latest N97.

Nakakatuwa kasi, I didn't realized na ang dami ko na rin palang nahawakang cellphone. Nagsimula sa dualband na black and yellow (tama ba?), then colored, infrared and bluetooth, with camera and radio, memory card, then qwerty and finally touch screen. Kaso ang badtrip lang kay NOKIA super bilis magpalit ng model hindi pa nga tapos ang bayad ko sa latest phone heto meron na namang new edition...

Meron din pala akong nahawakang ibang brand like;

Motorola ( V3X)



Sony EricksonK300W800 and K810 )




and now looking forward to have Blackberry and Apple Iphone4 sooonnnn...
ipon muna....


No comments: