Tuesday, September 6, 2011

pasalubong treat from SUSIE'S CUISINE



Long weekend of August, yehey! For me and my kids, we decided to go home in Pampanga. Have a visit with my relatives and to celebrate as well my father's birthday in the simplest way we can.

After 2 hours of traveling of-course traffic is included from Manila to Dau, Papa now is waiting at the terminal. Kids and I are too excited to kiss him greet him a Happy birthday. But then, papa is kinda sad (for sure alang pera hehehe). Waley handa sa bahay.. ayun yun oh! I told him ok lang yan! Mag fast food resto nalang kami. But he refused it. Ayun si father nakapag isep agad dahil meron daw syang alam na mas masarap na bilihan!

From Dau Terminal going to Mabalacat town proper, he turn left and then nag U-turn sa kabilang kalsada. We step out of the car and then he point out a not too small shop. I thought it was a restaurant. According to him, this store is famous because of their authentic style of taste for their delicacies and pasalubong product.  I also found out na dito rin pala nila binibili ang mga kakanin na hinahapag nila sa mga bisita namin tuwing may okasyon!

Let me now introduced to you ......



pasalubong pack and ready to go....



Hindi kana magugutom sa bus for sure...
 


different food merienda / turo na at magpaluto na ng food trip....

Arriving at home, hindi na namin pinatagal ang nabili naming...
Yummy pancit palabok for Papa's Birthday...

puto on the side... busog..


DAU BRANCH






Now that Susie's Cuisine opened its Dau Branch, my parents and the rest of our kabarangay have no reason to travel for about an hour trip going to Angeles City just to buy these delicacies.































4 comments:

Mitch said...

Sarap nman nung palabok. How young is tito?

RhonAnne said...

naku pren sori wala akong silbing anak dahil untimo edad ng tatay ko hehehe hindi ko alam. pagkain lng kasi ang inintindi agad hehehe

Mitch said...

haha, la nga wenta. anu sama ka k chyng. sayang un. bukas alis namin quezon. my work kn? tom asa mkati ko, behind PBcom lang..must kna te?

Zummi@camping Philippines said...

Wow! Mukhang masarap yung palabok paborito ko pa naman yan hehe. Anyways, I enjoyed your blog and hope to visit this place soon. Thanks for bringing this post with us.