Friday, November 9, 2012

KUMUSTA??? HOW ARE YOU???

Its been a year since the last time that I post a story of my life. Different kinds of events that forgotten to write about. It includes here my resignation from my previous job, rehired and fired for my number 2 and 3 nanny for my kids, got new job, end of 2011 and a new life for 2012. I hope I'll got the chance to post  all of it here on my blog. I am not a good writer. I may enjoyed and appreciate those who may love and accept my blog and even hurt a little bit for those foreign readers that do bullying on my blog (may god bless you on your sick attitude). But still I am looking forward to write again and post some exciting thrill of my life.
For those readers who accidentally read some of my post, with all of my heart, thank you very much and god bless you all....


No comments: