Friday, April 15, 2011

SANTA COSTUME....

Another sweaty competition for 2009....
Who in the world doesn't know Santa Claus? Yes, this year his eyecatching red costume is our party theme! An exhausting event you coudnt imagine! Thingking on what everybody's could wear for the night! You could rent or buy or create your own style! And for me, I created my own costume.... buy accessories.. bought a red dress in Dau, Pampanga when I got the chance to go home and sew it to make it sexy... accessorize the dress and wear my boots again!.... 

arriving at the venue! 



Venue: Residential de Wintermahr; Sucat, Paranaque... 



We arrived from the office to the venue around 6:00pm and party started at 7:00pm...  This is my first time to bring my Canon SLR and Adrian our official photographer that night. Maybe he was fascinated by the features of my stuff and he obviously he loves taking photos... his sample... gumamela flower....


 Anyway to begin... lets dressed up...

featuring the "SEXY SANTA"





This year is over for me as the defending champion... I admit Michelle my so closed friend is more sexier and prettier than me! Well lets faced it she's more young and single what more can you ask for! but atleast though Im married and already have 2kids my body is not far away from her... wow....

Red color is everywhere! and Santa Claus is present in the event...



Except for the White Santa! Mam Yoy...





Merry Xmas....

No comments: